10 REASONS TO TEACH KIDS MINDFULNESS
- With stress, anxiety & health concerns on the rise, it's critical to provide our children tools that can help them build resilience & confidence in themselves. Providing kids mindful tools can help support their social-emotional learning. The benefits of mindfulness have been studied and include:
- Improved Concentration
- Clearer Thinking
- Improved Sleep
- Increased feeling of happiness
- Better Self-Awareness & Self-Control
- Lowers Stress & Anxiety
- Better Decision Making
- Increased Empathy toward others.
- Improves Emotional Regulation skills.
- Develops Compassion, Love & Kindness
Mindful BuddieZ introduces kids to mindful concepts using interactive stuffed animals that guide them through short kid-friendly mediations and breathing exercises. By using a tangible stuffed animal, kids are quick to love and welcome a Mindful Buddy into their home. With this, we begin to plant the "mindful seed" and help provide the foundation needed for children to have social-emotional growth.
"Let's Breathe Together"
Founder, Mindful BuddieZ